Posted 8.13.06 @ 7:30 PM by fei
Game: Quake 3 Arena
Creator: cristal & fei
Quake 3 Arena
17 minutes 5 seconds
82,408 Total (6 yesterday)
6,618 Total (0 yesterday)
rate nebula fulg3ncy vuokraaja Dem0oo0n breacH atomicoz fleshw3lder saiboat gunnarbot room flames stasis khabbi loke acrob4t lags meph1sto sp4rky vapour railer rtb mccormic sergi l1am ezm Puls3
Some of the greatest team tricks you have ever seen. Lead by iT_raTe and many less famous yet highly skilled trickers took up the task of filling in the hole left by Team iT after the dishearting cancelation of "iTeam" which was going be edited by mrks (the demos got leaked then care-level dropped to zero).
Many of these demos shown are high ping (200+) and are some very complex timing, so please apreciate the skill invovled, hopefully cristal and I have shown the content in a way that improves the look and feel of Q3 vq3 team tricking. There is a balance of weapons and maps, cams and effects, that should please even non Q3 players.
Also there are 2 audio tracks, 2nd has less sync of course, but is one dam nice tune. Mixed by mrks.
Note: xvid version is for slow PCs and slow connections, everyone else should grab the "x264 400p" version. Also the HD (1280x720 x264) version of the movie will only be played back smooth by brand new PCs. The MQ(720x400), is very High Quality though.
1. Try using the VideoLan Client for playback of your files. It has built in x264 support, so installing the ffdshow playback filter, is not required. I don't have ffdshow installed, only VLC, MPC. www.videolan.org
2. Check your CPU stats, if it's below 2GHz you may not be able to play the movie properly. Turn off other programs running on your computer.
3. Install latest version of ffdshow then play the file with Media Player Classic.
(if it fails, you need to reboot your computer, then run the install again)
Note: ffdshow has been known to cause a few problems.
1. While installing ffdshow make sure you check decoding of x264, and un-check everything else, especially decoding of Xvid (Xvid handles itself fine.) Also un-check post processing in the install, if checked. Also for audio decoding, un-check all boxes.
2. Install the MatroskaSplitter (make sure to check support for avi and mp4)
If you still cant play back the movie, you will need to watch a different version. This is where the Xvid encode comes in.